Monday, November 3, 2008

Sounds like a case of the Mondays.

Doesn't it bother you that you have to get up in the morning and you have to put on a bunch of pieces of flair? -Peter Gibbons, Office Space

Mondays at work usually drive me a little batty. Today I have been working on updating a never ending spreadsheet. Boo. I am so glad I have had a few nice Monday messages come my way and a good lasagna lunch to keep me somewhat cheerful. I am also thankful that my fav show, Little People Big World plays on Monday. Otherwise, it might be really hard to get out of bed in the morning. Those zany Roloffs keep me entertained like no other. It’s good that Monday is just once day out of the week - once it’s over, things don’t look so bad.
Tomorrow is Election Day. I am excited to see what kind of a zoo this town turns into – as if it could get any crazier! Jared and I rocked the vote early, so no long lines for us. We will have to celebrate with an Election Day party tomorrow…maybe with some chocolate shakes and a big bowl of popcorn. Yum.
Happy Monday, all. Go put on your flair and a happy face. Just a few more hours to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could burn down the whole building. Where's my stapler? It's a Swingline...