Jared turns another year older today and I am so excited! Jared deserves the happiest birthday because he is the best. Really, the best. Here’s why Jared is so great: he is really, really good looking, he is smart, he puts up with me and my moods, he makes me laugh every single day, he has killer dance moves, he can cook a mean puff pancake, he makes the bed every morning, he is generous, he is wise, he can handle my diva sisters, he is patient, he taught me how to snowboard and golf, he is adventurous, he is passionate, he stands up for what he believes in, he has killer dance moves (did I already say that?), he can sing, he talks back when I talk to him in my sleep, he is athletic, he lets me watch Food Network, and he has killer dance moves.I love me some Jared.
Jared: I hope that today, your wildest dreams come true. Happy Birthday!
Your adoring wife,
Jamie
4 comments:
I would be scared to let Jared's wildest dreams come true! LOL
My wife is the greatest and stuff!
Jamie...I love your blog! :)
Who is Nacho Libre? Jared are you pulling our leg again?
Post a Comment