On Christmas Day, my Grandma Fae confessed to having a crush on CNN journalist Anderson Cooper. She thinks he is regal, intelligent and very handsome. Since he doesn’t wear a wedding ring, she is really hoping that he’s up for grabs. Grandma Fae won’t date men her age because she thinks they are in search of "a nurse or a purse." And she isn’t willing to provide either. What my Grandma Fae needs is a young go-getter who can keep her on her toes.So, Anderson, if you are reading this and if you like green drinks, great vegetarian food, little white dogs, flowers, jazzercising early in the morning, and beautiful older women, then Grandma Fae is your gal. I’m thinking she would be ok with just being friends. She probably isn’t up for a commitment at this point in her life anyway (she is in the “sowing her wild oats” phase). Anyway, if you ever happen to be in Salt Lake City, let me know. I will set you two up on a nice date, no strings attached. I promise you won’t regret it.
4 comments:
Is this serious????
Best. Post. Ever!
I think you need your intuitive powers to find his email address and send this to him.
ha ha ha ha. This is totally great! G-ma is totally into Anderson!
Post a Comment