Jared and I woke up to several inches of snow this morning - definitely not what we were expecting for the second day of March. It is our first real winter storm this year. I am a little sad to see snow when all I really want is a little bit of spring. Fortunately, my work is trying to cheer me up by letting me work from home today. I don’t mind that one bit on a snowy Monday morning.This weekend was a thrill a minute. Jared competed in a mock trial competition on Saturday. He did an excellent job, especially on his cross examination. He had the poor witness shaking like a leaf by the end of his questioning. Jared really knows how to rock a court room! I am one proud wife. I had a mini shopping spree at Target on Friday night, where I got some awesome Orla Keily plates. We had another delish Sundie dinner on my new plates. The menu included roasted veggies, garlic baked potatoes, salad and roasted chicken. By far, the most exciting part of my weekend - my sister had a beautiful baby girl yesterday! I really can’t wait to snuggle and smooch her next week.
Well, happy March. If it is snowing in your neck of the woods too, let’s keep in mind the wise old adage: in like a lion, out like a lamb.

3 comments:
Wow. The food looks great and the plates are so cute. You are making me hungry!!!
I'm hungry too! Congrats Auntie!Enjoy the snow day:)
Jamie, I am sooooooo excited to see you in a couple of days. Love ya!
Post a Comment