I am pale. I think the fluorescent lights at work have sucked the blood out of me. Maybe I’m turning into a vampire, or maybe a zombie. That’s it. I’m an office zombie. Stuck sitting in my ergonomic chair, twirling around every now and again to get the blood flowing. It’s not very much fun. I’m left daydreaming about what I should be when I grow up. Today I want to be the groundskeeper at a major league baseball stadium. I would love to spend my time mowing perfect diagonal stripes on the outfield lawn and misting the infield with a special hose during the seventh inning stretch. The pitcher’s mound would be mounded just so, and all of the little pebbles would be thoroughly sifted from the terra cotta orange dirt. Until then, I will keep twirling in my chair thinking about greener pastures.Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Vitamin D, find me.
I am pale. I think the fluorescent lights at work have sucked the blood out of me. Maybe I’m turning into a vampire, or maybe a zombie. That’s it. I’m an office zombie. Stuck sitting in my ergonomic chair, twirling around every now and again to get the blood flowing. It’s not very much fun. I’m left daydreaming about what I should be when I grow up. Today I want to be the groundskeeper at a major league baseball stadium. I would love to spend my time mowing perfect diagonal stripes on the outfield lawn and misting the infield with a special hose during the seventh inning stretch. The pitcher’s mound would be mounded just so, and all of the little pebbles would be thoroughly sifted from the terra cotta orange dirt. Until then, I will keep twirling in my chair thinking about greener pastures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Greener pastures are coming cause you will see me in a couple of weeks and hopefully a little one~!
I think you should definitely pursue this as a career!
Who hates A-rod?
Post a Comment