Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Off again.

Our trip back to Utah was lovely. Jared enjoyed his camping and I loved hanging with my ladies. I did get a little freaked out after joining Jenny for her birthing class... but that's a story for another day.

Anyways, we're off on another adventure...to Spain this time. It's our big hoora before Jared starts work. To tide you over while I'm gone, please enjoy some of Marcie's sweet dance moves. She stole the routine off "So You Think You Can Dance." She thinks she can.

I will see you soon. Hopefully with some neat Spain pictures to share. Ta ta for now...

2 comments:

Jenny Boo said...

OMG! This is totally cracking me up. Black mail on Marcie! Ha ha. You will have fun in Spain- I will miss you though!

Traci said...

That video is so hilarious, I can't stop laughing. Have so much fun in Spain, you will have a blast, then I will work on planning my trip to see you!