
My friend Allison and I decided to celebrate my first day of freedom from work at the U.S. National Arboretum. I can’t believe I waited all this time to check it out. It is absolutely magnificent. The magenta and orange azaleas were my favorite. They were blooming in full force and I couldn’t keep my eyes off of them. The bonsai and herb gardens were also quite wonderful. I could probably wander around the arboretum every day and not get bored. It was a lovely way to start off my summer vacation. Meanwhile, Jared is knee deep in finals. He is getting anxious for summer break to begin for him. Oh what a happy day that will be!
3 comments:
Put this on the list for sure. Can you get there on the metro?
That looks beautiful! I can't wait for summer vacation to start
Absoulutey gorgeous! Can't wait to see you in a week!
Post a Comment