Little Pip Squeak turned eight months yesterday. It is hard to describe the joy, the anxiety, the exhaustion and the love she has caused me and Jared to feel. We would do anything for this little babe, we love her so.
At eight months, Piper is curious and determined. She can’t crawl yet, but she makes up for it by rolling, scooting and army crawling to her desired destination. Her two bottom teeth have finally made their grand appearance, after about a month of slobber, pain and restless sleep. This teething thing is no fun. Uggh.
Pip’s latest obsession is her owl night light. She won’t leave her room without inspecting it and cooing at it. She also loves her cousins because they teach her all of the good tricks, like how to clap and scream really loud. Too bad we can’t see them more often.
She still likes to scratch my face and pull my hair and she’s recently started throwing fits when things don’t go her way. Jared and I think it’s funny now, but I have a feeling it won’t be so cute in a few months. Heaven help us. We love our teensy Piper.




2 comments:
OMG, I can't believe she is already 8 months old. Her and Hen are oh so close in age. Crazy. She is so stinking cute in all these pics. I miss her sweet little face and so does Hendrix!
She is so sweet!!! I am glad her teeth have finally come through, although you have a lot more teeth coming! We miss you guys.
Post a Comment