Little Piper was a social butterfly, squealing at anybody who would listen. She was quite curious about all of the other babies romping around. I’m sure she was thinking…”You mean I’m not the only one?” Her cousin Hendrix scared her with his booming voice and her cousin Claire gave her lots of loves. Piper just loved hanging out on Great Grandma Fae’s back patio. She even fell asleep on her Grandpa Val’s lap out there. There’s just something about that patio; peaceful vibes flow easily.
I have some more pictures from my mom’s camera on the way. I’ll have to get some of them up here. It is always great fun to be back in Utah. How I wish we weren’t so far away. Hopefully we can make the trek back to Zion often as Piper gets bigger. P.S. Piper made her first trip to the Cinegrill for a family dinner. She was scared by the noise and chaos at first, but ended up enjoying it.
4 comments:
Piper is so sweet. I am very happy you made the trip to zion! Ha ha. I love the pic of Pipe and Dad! How cute is that?
It was so good to see you and that cute little Piper! This picture of her and your dad is PRICELESS. It belongs on a Hallmark card or something. :)
I am so glad you made the trip too! My heart about melted when I saw the pic of dad and little miss. She is so sweet!
she has the cutest little head and face. I want to see her!
Post a Comment