It’s a gloomy Monday here in “sunny” California. Bummer. I don’t know where the sunshine went, but I’d sure like it to come back. Piper and I were looking forward to going for a walk today. I suppose we still could, but the gray sky just puts a damper on things. We will just have to have our fun in the great indoors. I’m pretty sure Piper won’t mind. She is just the sweetest little thing; she already has me and Jared wrapped around her tiny finger. It is so wonderful that I get to stay home and play with little miss Piper all day every day. She gets to be my new nine to five (plus overtime) and I couldn’t be happier.Piper is growing and changing everyday. Each milestone is a mini-miracle. Right now, she is discovering her teensy hands. She stays busy chomping her fingers and trying to grab on to her toys. What a little poo bear we have on our hands. I can’t get enough.
3 comments:
Cute picture! I can hardly wait to see you guys again.
You two look like little twinners. What a lucky little Piper to be home with her mamma all day. You are a wonderful mamma!
How sweet are you two! I love that pic. It is so much fun to watch these little ones grow!
Post a Comment