Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mom.

As a new mom, I have a much greater appreciation for everything my mother has done for me. I never fully understood the challenges that come with motherhood until now. The constant worrying, the dirty diapers and the interrupted sleep have really rocked my world. It’s tough getting up several times in the middle of the night. But, you know what? I’d do it a million times over for my little nugget. She means that much to me.

I am thankful for my own mom, who changed my diapers and got up at all hours to feed me. My mom has supported me through challenging times. She has been by my side through thick and thin. She has made me laugh and listened when I cry. I am seriously blessed.

Thanks, mom for mothering me just right.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How sweet. I agree, you never appreciate your mom enough until you are a mom yourself! Love you Jamie!

Terry said...

You are both great moms, and I know where you got it from. Yo mamm is awesome! :)

sharon said...

You're right, Jamie. Your mother is a wonderful mother--always has been and always will be. However, I'm just a little prejudiced.

sharon said...

I'm not sharon, I'm really Nina. I don't know how that name got attached to my comments!

Debbie said...

Thanks Boo Boo!