Monday, March 14, 2011

It's Marshondie baby.

My gorgeous and hilarious sister, Marcie (also known as Marshondie, Shondra and Lil Kim), came out for an impromptu visit over the weekend. She is on spring break from nursing school, so she thought she’d come see me, Pip Squeak and Jared. We had loads of fun, especially since Marcie was hopped up on Zip Fizz and Coca Cola for the entire trip. You know it’s party time when Marshondie starts downing a Zip Fizz, or three, intermingled swigs of cola. 
I promise you I am about 2 inches taller than Marcie. This picture is just an optical illusion.
Piper loved Marcie almost right away. She gave her all sorts of snuggles, hugs and kisses for making the trip out. Marcie was kind enough to watch the little gal on Saturday night so Jared and I could go on a hot date to Javier’s. Oh yeah baby. My man and I don’t get to go out very often, so it was a real treat. 
Pip and Aunt Marcie - the best of friends.
The highlights of Marcie’s trip: 
Laughing at Jared’s discomfort after eating barley LOADED with garlic for dinner. 
Hanging out at the beach and pool in our hot new swimsuits. 
Shopping, shopping, shopping. 
Watching trash TV, while Jared sat on the couch and rolled his eyes. 
Eating popcorn and brownies while watching aforementioned trash TV. 
Painting our nails wild colors. 
Napping after the Zip Fizz wore out. 
Riding bikes along the Back Bay.
    The famous hold the camera out with your arm self portrait. Easier said than done.
    I hope she comes back soon, I already miss my Marcie Bear. 

    3 comments:

    Traci said...

    How fun, wish I could have been there too. Remember when me and marce came to DC to visit you! That was a great trip!

    Jenny Boo said...

    Piper sure looks like she LOVES Mars! What little babes doesn't though? Looks like you guys had lots of fun!

    Angela Henderson said...

    Im sure family loves visiting you guys where you live! Glad you had fun! I love our haircolor...it looks really good!