Just take a look at my view. There’s no better way to start off the second week in January than lounging poolside in 78 degree weather. I don’t know how I got so lucky. Vitamin D is in stock and free for the taking at my place. If you are feeling deficient, come out for a visit.I think I may be living in the Brady Bunch song Jenny forced me to listen to over and over again when we were young. It goes like so: “I think I’ll take a walk outside now, the summer sun’s calling my name. I hear you now. I just can’t stay inside all day. I gotta get out gimme some of those ra-a-ays. Everybody’s smiling. Sunshine day. Everybody’s laughing. Sunshine day…”
I wish you were here…
3 comments:
Damn! Now I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head. I can even see them doing the dance! Thanks Jamie!
Man. I wish I was there singing that song right next to the pool. You sure are a meanie to post this!
So do I.
Post a Comment