Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What’s a girl to do on a rainy day?

It’s raining today. Not often do we get graced with a dreary day in this part of the country (at least since we’ve lived here). It feels good to have an excuse to stay indoors and in my spandex. Perhaps I’ll spend my day curled up with one of the Penguin Classics Jared got me for Christmas. Aren’t they beautiful?

Despite my slothful mood today, I must do a few things…
The laundry is calling my name. I’m trying my best to avoid its prodding.
The belt on my Kirby vacuum must be changed or my Dad may disown me.
There are dishes to be done. Oh the dishes.
I have Valentines to make; 24 to be exact.
I must do some stretches. Peanut is making me and my ribs sore.
Dinner needs to be cooked. Any ideas?
And… last but not least, a little cat nap is tempting me. Is that bad to say at 10:00am?

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Take the catnap now while you can still get one. They will be few and far between shortly.

Jenny Boo said...

Those are awesome books! How fun. I say make the valentines, get a snack, take a nap... and then do take out! Ha ha. Take advantage of these last prego days!

Traci said...

I agree with mom and Jen, take a nap cause soon there will be no time for one!!! I am doing breakfast for dinner. Blueberry muffins and eggs!

Nina Edgmand said...

You can take a nap any time you want to, Jamie. It's your right (mine too)!