Monday, February 22, 2010

Watch out, here I come.

I am due today, but this little one doesn’t want to make her grand appearance just yet. I guess it could happen at any moment, but I don’t really feel anything coming on. We will see what the doc says today.

In the meantime, you might not want to cross my path. I am feeling like a fireball. I’ve been trying real hard not to be grumpy, though. Poor Jared has so much to do; he doesn’t need to deal with a grumpy wife on top of it all.

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday. I will be here, doing some squats, trying to get this little one moving!

4 comments:

Terry said...

Aerobics got Lindsey out early. :)

Jenny Boo said...

Total waiting game babes. You will be pleasantly surprised, maybe tomorrow! Even if she is late, it will be so worth the wait!

Traci said...

Do some workouts and hopefully she will make her grand entrance soon!!!

Angela Henderson said...

Rasberry leaf tea is what my midwife told me and it worked with both, asap. Or just get it on with Jared. That should put you right into labor. ;)