
This year’s Halloween was neat, even though we had no trick-or-treaters. I was a little sad about it but Jared didn’t mind because he likes to have all the candy to himself! We carved pumpkins and had our traditional nacho Halloween dinner. Mmm mmm. It was yummy. We attempted to watch a scary movie, but nothing was getting us excited so we watched
Away We Go instead. It was a great movie; I highly recommend you go rent it.


Now back to the grind. I had an appointment with the doctor today. He says everything looks great. I am 24 weeks along and getting bigger and bigger. Pretty soon I’ll have a proud little booty to match my proud little belly. Oh the frights. Our little girl is squirming around a lot, just having a party in my belly. I figure, what the heck? If you can’t have a party in my belly, where can you have a party?
4 comments:
I bet she is lovin having a party in your belly! Your nacho's look delicious.
Jamie, Post a pic of your growing belly. I am so glad everything is looking so good. I can't wait for your little one to arrive! Love ya!
We most definitely need a belly photo.
Belly....belly....we wanna see it. :) Now I want to go home and have nachos for lunch...yum!
Post a Comment